Lego Contraption Video

This video shows one of the most amazing Lego contraptions that I have ever seen. The time that went into this is unimaginable. Hundreds of hours must have been spent designing, building, redesigning and rebuilding this to make it work as it does. You have to watch this video if you have the smallest interest in Legos or clever machines. I would like you to notice how precise each part has to be in order for the whole contraption to work. I wonder how many individual lego pieces were used in the creation of this outstanding machine and how much space was used to house it.

Mason's Mustangs 208

4 Comments

1. I think that the Lego contraption video was amazing. It must have taken a long long time for them to build that Lego contraption. I wish that Icould build that.

2. I think the Lego contraption is amazing. My favorite parts are the claws, the minecart and the crane. It is a big project and who ever did it should be pretty proud of what they did. Think about it: what if you were to do that project? Would you be hyper or tired after the project?