Welcome to the World of Blogging!

Welcome back to school friends. I am eager for you all to start using our classroom blog and eventually creating a blog of your own. More on that to come.

For now lets practice using our ACADEMIC voice on a post. This is new for many of you, so first go here. Focus on numbers 1 and 3 for now.

https://mustangs208.edublogs.org/blogging-purpose-and-guidelines/

So now that we have that down, take a look at the pictures below and then answer the following question in your academic voice.

Which of the following pictures do you find more interesting and WHY (be sure to include the WHY). Make sure that you are logged in, then click on the Leave a Comment link beneath the title of the post. REMEMBER TO USE YOUR ACADEMIC VOICE. Your online identity is speaking for you.

3D Street Art: Waterfall

3D Street Art: Lego Marchers

3D Street Art: Soccer Stadium

3D Street Art: Cliffside Danger

If you are interested, check out this time lapse video of an amazing piece of street art being made.

http://www.wimp.com/arttime/

Mason's Mustangs 208

18 Comments

1. I like 3D Street Art: Waterfall because it is funny how people are working out beside a waterfall.

2. I like the Lego Marchers picture the most because it looks like you are looking into a pit of large lego people while your brain is try to make it look like a 2D picture.

3. I think the cliff side danger is a really cool because it is coolest painting I have ever seen and it is cool to see a painting like that.

4. I like the photo of the people at the outdoor gym because the snow and the painting match. The only thing that is weird is that what if the snow melts? Then it does not match.

5. I think that the Street Art: Waterfall is the most interesting because 1. out of everything it looks the most realistic, 2. the people are standing on the “edges”,
    3. you can’t see any sewer drains and, 4. the thing the guy is pulling himself up on is sitting on the “edges” perfectly. That’s why I think Street Art: Waterfall is the most interesting!

6. I like the waterfall one. Because it’s cool that the people on that street are working out and there acting like there’s an actual cliff there. SO COOL!

7. Although I absolutely love them all, I really love the floor mural looking over the soccer field. I love how it captures the 3-D look, and it’s so amazing how precise the artist is with the small soccer players, and the little pieces of rock. It’s great.

8. Hmm, At first I was gonna pick the Waterfall one but now I think the Cliffside danger one Is more interesting, It ACTUALLY looks like a cliffside danger. I personally think It Is very well made!

9. The street art painting that was most interesting to me is the painting cliff side danger. It’s so cool that it looks like the people on it are in peril. But they are just standing on the same road. I like the others but this one really stands out. From, Evan F.

10. I really like the last one picture. It looks a family is trying to save one another but really they are just trying to cross the road.

11. I think that the soccer field is the coolest it looks like it is coming out of the ground on the street even though it’s a painting. Even if I think the soccer fields the coolest I like all of them they are all very artistic.

12. I riley like the 3D Street Art ,I’d riley like to see more like: the Waterfall, Lego Marchers, Soccer Stadium or Cliffside Danger. Where can I find more?

13. I think Cliffside Danger is the most interesting. It is fascinating that it looks so real.
    The people in the picture really bring it to life.

14. I liked the waterfall picture because it looks like the people are walking on the waterfall. It looks really real!

15. I like the first one. Because the waterfall looks like it is like a reflection and also they looks like are walking on the waterfall.

16. the one that has the little girl and her mom trying to get their father off actually kind of scared me coolieo