Mason's Mustangs 208

19 Comments

1. @RubyBridges I am very amazed at what you did as a child. It must have been really hard for you. What you did as a child inspired me.

2. @RubyBridges I think you are an amazing example for all people because you were brave when ton of people said mean things you kept on going!

3. @RubyBridges Hello, I found what you did at age SIX to be very amazing! That must have been very hard! You inspired me to make a change!

4. Dear @RubyBridges, I think that what you did in 1960 was life changing. I wonder if I could have done that. You were very brave. Thank You.

5. @RubyBridges, I think that you are very brave to try to integrate schools and that schools probably would not be integrated without you.

6. @RubyBridges what you did was amazing. Amazing thinking a little girl from New Orleans changed the world. Thank you for integrating schools.

7. @RubyBridges I love what you did for us! I am amazied that you still fought through the challenging times. Thanks for what you did for us!

8. @RubyBridges I loved that you prayed for the people that yelled horrible insults at you and did it alone!

9. @RubyBridges I think what you did was amazing I can’t believe what you did I don’t think I could. You inspired me to go the extra mile!

10. @RubyBridges. I think that you made a huge change in the world. Because of your effort I am able to go to a school with friends.

11. Hello @RubyBridges. I’d just like to say that what you did in 1960 was amazing, inspiring., and sufficient to weave us into one! ^_^

12. @RubyBridges first of all I think you changed school for African Americans all over the U.S. Now I know that you should never give up.thanks

13. @RubyBridges, you are so amazing! Being six and integrating a school, by yourself? Thank you for helping our country.

14. @RubyBridges it is so awesome that you integrated a whole school! I could never ever do that! What you did was so amazing! Thank you!

15. @Rubybridges I have learned alot about you intagrated the school on November 14th 1960 because of your effort you intagrated schools.

16. @RubyBridges What you did was a great thing. It helped integrate schools all over the country. What you did inspired me and it was awesome!

17. @RubyBridges I liked how you helped integrate and help the community and at the school was very inspiring. You also helped me to cooperate.

18. @RubyBridges In 1960 u did some thing grate you changed history no 6year i know coud take that much bad energy and make it into joy/faith